The Matrix Arms 9mm Glock™ AR Pistol is exceptionally well suited for any application requiring a light weight, compact, highly concealable firearm that will dominate in any close quarters confrontations up to 80+ yards. There is nothing on the market that can compete with this 9mm AR pistol as far as accuracy and fire rate.
THIS PISTOL DOES NOT REQUIRE AN SOT TAX STAMP AND IS CLASSIFIED AS A PISTOL.
UPPER & LOWER RECEIVER
The stripped upper receiver offers a Mil-Std 1913 rail with white laser T-markings. It is machined from a mil-spec 7075 T-6 aluminum forging and is then hard coat black anodized. Matched to the Matrix Arms 9mm upper receiver is the state-of-the-art, patent pending Glock™ mag dedicated lower receiver! The lower receiver is also machined from a mil-spec 7075 T-6 aluminum forging. It features a reliable last round bolt hold open design that is guaranteed to work 100% of the time. This LRBHO design is within the driveshaft mechanism that ensures an even 1:1 ratio on both ends of the driveshaft. We pre-install our ejector hooks and our unique mag release system that is bolted on to the face of the lower receiver. We top off the lower receiver with a hard-coat anodize finish and fully automatic pictogram markings!
- Made from 7075 T-6 aluminum forgings.
- Free floating design.
- 7″ Matrix Handguard (End cut options available).
- Made from 6061 aluminum extrusions.
- 8.5″ 4140 Steel, Threaded 1/2 x 36 – 1:10 Twist.
- A2 Flash Hider (style may vary).
BOLT & BOLT CARRIER GROUP
- High-Grade Ordnance Steel- One-Piece Design For Outstanding Strength, Durability, and Reliability.
- Manufactured from 8620 Steel/
- Features QPQ Nitride Finish for corrosion and wear resistance.
-Includes a 32-Round Glock™ Magazine
-Optics not included
*Some states may have laws limiting magazine capacity or have other feature-based restrictions. Please check and verify all laws and regulations prior to purchasing a Matrix firearm.
FFL REQUIRED FOR THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERIALIZED PRODUCT!